Ubisoft is known for providing a long-term support for their games. So it comes to no surprise that they just released their roadmap with all the information about the post-launch content that they are producing for year 2 of Tom Clancy Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands.
The road map is divided in four major updates, called Special operations, and players can keep enjoying these post-launch updates for free. For now, only information about the first operation has been leaked.
Special Operation 1 will be released at 10th of April 2018 and will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox one and PC. This first update includes following content:
- Be able to change your teammates outfits with all the items that your earned with your own character.
- New mode called Sabotage where you have to hold a point or kill all enemies.
- First new PvP-class of the six that will come out in Year 2.
- New perks and guns.
- A free extra PvE-mission and challenge with exclusive rewards
Year 2 pass
In addition to the free update, players can purchase a Year 2 pass for 29,99 euros/dollars. This gives you a one-week early access for the PvP Classes so you can get an early advantage against others.
This is also grants immediate access to:
- 8 Battle Crates (4 Spec Ops Crates + 4 Ghost War Crates)
- The Splinter Cell Pack (including 1 weapon, 1 weapon skin, 1 CQC (Close Quarters Combat) move, 2 night-vision goggles, 1 pair of gloves and 3 camos)